Saturday, January 3, 2009

Positives Wed Dec 24, 2008-Fri Jan 2, 2009

Author's Note: The Christmas holiday is all family. Best holiday in a long, long time. Good times on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Fri Jan 2

*Played Google Scrabble. Any word that comes up with at least 1,000 results are valid. Hilarious, amazing, epic moments :D Chun, Tsubasa, mDuo13, and Appu played.

*Cleaned up my room including moving furniture and throwing away junk. There is more room to move around. Yay! More junk to be removed. Cleaning continues Sat Jan 3.

*Tried In-N-Out burger without the bun. The burger was wrapped in lettuce.

Thur Jan 1, 2009

*Helped move furniture to my brother's house and move furniture from my sister's place to home.

Wed Dec 31

*Celebrated New Year's Eve in San Francisco with Appu. Ate dinner at my cousin's Japanese restaurant "Happy Sashimi" in Pinole. Website is www.eathappysashimi.com. In San Francisco, saw a fight, public drunkenness, person beaten up (medical and police arrived to aid the victim), drinking, smoking, and the fireworks XD Drove on the winding Lombard St. Also saw an accident and Highway Patrol pulled over a reckless driver on the way home. Next year correct mistakes and invite more friends who were not invited unintentionally. Happy New Year!

Tue Dec 30

*Assisted Appu who signed papers for his studio rental. Went on errands afterwards. I purchased Family Guy Vol IV, Crysis PC game, stamps, pillow cases, and a red towel (to be my lucky towel ^__^) for free after $10 coupon.

Mon Dec 29

*Built new family PC called "Gaming PC" because PC built for me to play video games. The PC is shared in the household. Thank you Dad, my brother, Appu, and gmontem for their assistance ^__^

Sun Dec 28

*Slept on new mattress purchased Sat. I felt the best ever. No more snooze on the alarm clock. Very comfortable sleep. No tossing and turning. I have been happy and cheerful =) I don't remember the last time I felt so good to myself.

Sat Dec 27

*Toured Stanford University and University of California, Berkeley with my parents and my Uncle's family.

Fri Dec 26

*One of my Uncle's family visited for a weekend post-Xmas get together. I played the Nintendo Game Cube and the board game Settlers of Catan with my two cousins.

Thur Dec 25

*Christmas Day. Spent the Christmas Day with immediate family at my brother's house. The Xmas tradition "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" movie is back after missing for a number of years. Merry Christmas and happy holidays ^__^

Wed Dec 24

*Watched The Dark Knight. The movie is on my all-time favorite list. Highly recommended with highest expectations.

*Rewatched Voices of a Distance Star anime.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: