Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Questions #2

By the numbers ten to one . . .

Ten. How many years you have you worked out at your gym? Ten years. I workout three days a week.

Nine. Consecutive Anime Expo you attended? 1999-2007.

Eight. What grade you had your first girlfriend? Eighth grade. She was in seventh grade.

Seven. How many new shirts for the autumn and winter seasons? Five sports shirts and two thermal like long sleeve t-shirts.

Six. How many manga titles I have read (minimum three volumes)? Full Metal Alchemist, Tsubasa Chronicles, Bleach, D.Gray Man, xxxHolic, and Nana.

Five. How many years did you attend San Jose State University? Technically 5.5 years `__^

Four. How many states I visited? Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington.

Three. How many companies I worked for after college? Grubb & Ellis, Colliers International, and Cisco Systems.

Two. How many laptops do you own? Dell Inspiron 8600 and HP Compaq 8510p.

One. What is your number one most memorable moment? I don’t have one yet XD

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: