Friday, January 16, 2009

Positives Tue Jan 13-Thur Jan 15, 2009

*Caught up my emails.

*Cooked a crock pot dinner for the first time. Lesson learned. One tablespoon of pepper makes a meal too hot :O

*Helped Amol moved his big belongings to his studio for San Jose State. Final move for him. Ready to settle.

*Finished reading Uncle John's Great Big Bathroom Reader book. Doing my business in the bathroom has never been boring ;)

*Success! My new modified workout while recovering from being sick worked.

*Changed the oil on my sister's car.

*****

Correction: From Random Questions #1, the correct answer to which actress I want to date, my correct answer is Meryl Streep.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice. I would go for Grace Kelly if she was still alive and the age she was in the movie To Catch a Thief. Otherwise, Nicole Kidman now.