Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Isn't It Time To Update The Intro?

Yup, time to update the intro.

I'm Raymond Mar. I'm unemployed, live with my parents. I'm still growing up. I'm lucky I realize I need to and I am! Everyone has problems. I'm lucky my problems are really not that bad. I still seek new adventures, learn new skills, and meet new people and make new friends. I'm one of millions of people who don't know what to do. You're not alone. I have a positive and optimistic attitude. I'm loosening up. Never take anything and anyone for granted.

Here is the old one:

My name is Raymond Mar, and I’m still growing up. I have two life desires. My first desire is closing the holes currently in my life. I want more experiences, learn new skills, and live life with more stories to share. My second desire is to meet new people and make new friends. I continue to make mistakes and I learn when realized. I have a positive and optimistic attitude. My behavior is maturing. My wisdom is growing. Never take anything and anyone for granted.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: