Monday, August 24, 2009

Positives Thur July 30-Sun Aug 23, 2009

*Watched my sister compete in the International Ballroom Challenge. She won 1st and 3rd place in her competitions!

*Watched Transformers 2, UP! for the second time, and District 9 in the movie theatres. And I watched All Quiet In The Western Front (1930) at home.

*Ate a Cinnabon for the first time. I declare a Cinnabon the apology food. Give a Cinnabon as a complement to apologize, to say you're sorry, to someone.


*Hiked at Castle Rock State Park with Bash and gmontem. The next hike is either in San Francisco or another trail in Castle Rock leading to Goat Rock.


*Drank Thai ice tea for the first time at a Thai restaurant. The last time I ate Thai was in 1999. Spicy food!

*Started to read Inkheart by Cornelia Funke and The Princess Bride by William Goldman.

*Completed minor room adjustments including my dresser. There was extra space on top of the dresser after I transferred the data from floppy disks to a CD.

*Celebrated my birthday with family and friends. For my family, we ate pizza, corn on the cob, and ice cream cake at my brother's house. I tried Dr. Pepper for the first time. I must remember to bring my Gamecube controllers ^__^ For my friends, we ate at a Thai restaurant.

*Visited my dermatologist for an emergency appointment. Needed treatment for dermatitis and eczema.

*Played Weiss Schwarz for the first time, a Japanese card game with anime characters. Also purchased my own Weiss Schwarz card set. My set is from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers.

*Attended the San Jose Jazz Festival, my first jazz festival.

*Ate a cinnamon raisin bagel for the first time. I don't like raisins; however, raisins tasted good in the bagel.

*Registered for classes at De Anza for Fall '09. I'm taking Financial Accounting I and Social Dance. Maybe accounting is my second major.

*Zapped Those Enemies! Played laser tag at Laser Qwest with Chun., mDuo13, Spiritsnare, mDuo13, and Tsubasa.

*Got a haircut with the setting at zero for the first time because . . .

*. . . I debuted my cosplay Ikkaku Madarame from Bleach at the Nor Cal Cosplay Picnic in Kelley Park in San Jose.

*Celebrated my Dad's birthday and his new job at my cousin's Japanese restaurant in Pinole.

*Purchased new socks, the ankle size socks. I also purchased a new hiking hat from REI.

*One of my happiest days in my life. My braces were removed. I wore my braces Jan 24, 2007-Aug 17, 2009, a span of 936 days or 2.56 years. I wear a retainer for at least two years. The retainer is actually the invisible braces Invisalign. I'm applying Crest Whitestripes to whiten my teeth. The braces were worth it!!! Smile :))


*Cleaned and rearranged the DVD shelf in the family room.

*Broiled chicken using the Trader Joe's 21 Salute Spice mix.

*Ate dinner at Curry House. The last time I ate curry was when I wore my braces early in my treatment. Curry stains my braces.

*Had lunch with a classmate from De Anza in my Business Plan class in Winter'06.

*Ate at The Olive Garden restaurant with family, my brother's family, and my uncle and aunt.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I'm just so good at laser tag that you listed me twice? ;)