Thursday, July 30, 2009

Positives Thur July 16-Wed July 29, 2009

*Visited the Charles M. Schulz museum in Santa Rosa, CA with Bash and gmontem.


*Updated my webpage http://www.innovateinfintely.com. I uploaded My Cosplay pics from Fanime'09.

*Purchased Coraline DVD collectors edition and a new hat for hiking at REI. Read the Coraline book first.

*Family Portrait. My parents, sister, brother's family, and I took a family portrait.

*Shopped at IKEA for the first time. Went with Bash, mDuo13, Spiritsnare, and Tsubasa. Awesome store! Want to go back and eat their $.99 breakfast that we missed.

*Tried Pho for the first time. Pho is Vietnamese soup.

*Played board games at Ultimate Gaming Night gathering.

*Basic Car Maintenance. Changed oil, air filter, and cabin air filter. And applied Armor All to the dashboard.

*I'm lifting heavier weights at the gym now I'm going back for full workouts.

*No More Floppies. I transferred all the data from floppies to a CD. It wasn't boring because I watched Coraline, Wall Street, My Neighbor Totoro, and The Transporter movies. I have more free space now.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: