Monday, May 18, 2009

Positives Wed May 13-Mon May 18, 2009

*Cooked Teriyaki Pork Chops. I marinated, tenderized, and cooked on George Foreman grill. Yummy!

*Visited dermatologist for routine accutane appointment. I'm now experiencing some common side effects dry skin and being thirsty.

*Cleaned car. Got car washed and applied Armor All to the interiors.

*Purchased tabi (Japanese socks) at San Jose Japantown. The tabi is my backup pair for my Hitsugaya cosplay.

*Purchased 8GB compact flash card for the family camera. I purchase another card. You never have enough memory.


*Hiked at Uvas Canyon County Park. I hiked a longer trail. My next hike is another location. I'm thinking Castle Rock State Park.

*Watched Revenge Of The Nerds. I'm a nerd, and I'm pretty proud of it.

*Prepared items I sell at the Swap Meet at Fanime'09.

*Haku cosplay is 95% completed. Need sandals. Ready for Fanime'09 regardless. I catch footballs, jump up to stages from the seating area, shoot basketballs, dodge people in a crowd. I have trouble sewing such as tying threads together. I continue learning sewing in the summer. Avoid listening to Celine Dion when sewing. *yawn!*

*Emergency ortho appointment. Braces are removed in June. Saw co-worker from Colliers. We have the same orthodontist.


Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: