Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Positives Fri Apr 17-Tue May 12, 2009

*Cooked Teriyaki Pork Chops. I marinated, tenderized, and cooked on George Foreman grill. Yummy!



*10th Division From Bleach. Received Toushiro Hitsugaya goodies and more waraji shoes for his cosplay. Also received a Rangiku Matsumoto PVC figurine, my second PVC figurine.

*Celebrated Mother's Day with family. I gave me mom "The Girls from Ames" book by Jeffrey Zaslow and cash. We all tried El Polo Loco chicken for the first time. Purchased book at Borders. Must have been my cell phone.

*Found out 91.1 FM played jazz, not smooth jazz. Station saved in my car radio.

*Caught up on Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I begin catching up with Bleach manga.

*Went to Dance Boulevard for a beginning dance lesson on Salsa and Waltz with my sister.

*Attended dance fund raiser event at Just Dance in Alameda with my family. First experience dancing live on a dance floor. Thank goodness my partner was my sister who helped me. I was nervous and forgot some moves. She quickly taught me some Samba, Salsa, and Merengue.


*New Daytime Backpack. Purchased new backpack at REI.

*Half Way Done. My orthodontist gave me good news. My braces are removed on Wed May 27. My number one moment is my braces removed for a beautiful, handsome smile and my acne cleared from my face.

*Prepare For More Hikes. Purchased hiking shirts, shorts, and a new pair of hiking boots at REI. I'm appreciating REI. Use coupons and take advantage of sales.

*Successfully got free coupons and free 2-piece meals for the Oprah Kentucky Grilled Chicken promo.


*OMG! A Childhood Snack. Purchased finger biscuits, a snack I ate when I was a child. LOL, I imagined I smoked when eating the snack that might explain why the snack is available in Chinese stores only ;)

*New Tires. Three new tires for my car. Michelin Energy MXV4 S8. Tires were very close to the 3/32 inch mark. Also got tire alignment. It's not a gorilla, then what is it? An elephant.

*Five Year Anniversary. My web page www.innovateinfintely.com celebrated five years online. The webpage is updated.

*Ate the frosted animal cookies since Mother's went bankrupt. It appears Nabisco purchased the rights to make a classic Mother's snack.

*New Spring and Summer Clothes. I purchased more new clothes at Kohl's. The donation clothing pile is growing.

*Started to learn the West Coast Swing at De Anza and my sister teaching me.

*Grocery Shopping. Appu and I went to Costco for groceries. Then we ate dinner at Carrows. Our conversations were serious: economy, college, jobs, family, and cost of living.

*Began another beginning workout I downloaded at www.bodybuilding.com. Workout involves free weights. Good time to try in my Strength Development class. So far, so good. And adopted a warm up exercise a classmate taught me. The soccer student is Pablo in the locker room. I began in a friendly way, he introduced himself and asked my name.

*Hiked at Uvas Canyon County Park in Morgan Hill, CA. I'm going to hike more trails around the Bay Area.

*Watched Memento and Transformers with gmontem and Appu. We played Settlers and ate at IHOP. The Settlers game was weird >__>

*Tried Indian food with Appu, Spiritsnare, and Tsubasa. Also drank San Pellegrino soda orange flavor.

*Purchased another pair of boxers at The Gap. Boxers have roosters printed. Roosters, lol?!? Also purchased a new "Indiana Jones" like hat for hiking, traveling, and walking anywhere outdoors. I purchase more "Indiana Jones" hats for a small collection XD

*Cosplay #2 upgrade. Purchased new boots for my Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles cosplay.

*Dropped Beginning Japanese. I learn on my own. I purchased Genki, beginning Japanese book at Kinokuniya. (May be the best decision I made in 2009.)

*Cosplay #5. Last minute choice to make a fifth cosplay. It's Haku from Spirited Away.

*Time To Stop Holding Back And Take Next Step. I ran the treadmill at 5.8 mph, the highest speed ever! My highest was 5.2 a long time ago. Have courage to jog faster and faster.


*Cooked teriyaki steak. I cut the steak in half length wise. Next I tenderized. Then I marinated with soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, onions, garlic, and sugar.

*San Francisco Cherry Blossoms Festival. Great seeing my friends, fellow cosplayers, and meeting new people. Arrived home at 11:30pm after late dinner with Chloe and Oshu I haven't seen in at least a year and gmontem and Appu. Tried green tea ice cream for the first time.

*The camera battery for the Canon 20D arrived. Battery is used as backup.

*The Sign Of The Times. I was at the gas station getting gas. A person asked for money. The person looked legit being a person struggling. I gave $2.00.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: