Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update #2: What Are You Missing In Your Life?

On March 23, 2009, I asked the question, “What Are You Missing In Your Life?” My answer was to find people, meet people, and make new friends who are similar to me. On July 25, 2009, I asked the question again. My answer was to find a person like me or my best friend.

I have a new answer. My new answer is specific and detailed. First, I want to share other answers that are true except they miss the bull’s eye:

*Independence. I have some independence. I’m allowed to come and go from the house as long as I tell my parents. They’re flexible. I gain full independence in time.

*Apartment or house. My own dwelling. Like independence, I live at my own place in time. I invite friends. I initiate gatherings and hang outs--“My place is free, come on over.” I live without junk.

*Long term income. I live in Silicon Valley. It’s expensive to live here. How do families pay for expenses and pay for their mortgage? I have no idea. Credit cards and debt? I find the answer, I live in Silicon Valley for the rest of my life.

*My dream car. Hmm, I buy an Audi and make extra money being the transporter. I wear the suit, too.

*Accounting degree. A bachelors in Economics is garbage. In time, San Jose State opens admissions for those wanting a second bachelor’s degree.

My new answer is friends. I want to make new friends. I need more friends. I want lots and lots of friends. People are important in my life. Families are important. Friends are important. I live my life to the fullest with friends. I interact with friends and they interact with me. The interaction identifies, shapes, and even helps me who I am—who am I and who am I not. Being with friends makes life fun. Doing activities are more enjoyable with friends. Friends help friends when they’re in trouble. Friends celebrate the successes and birthdays. There are moments when life is bad; however, life is not that bad with friends.

I can never have too many friends. A person with lots of friends and finds time to spend with them is a great impression for me. I want to be that person. I want to be a person who has lots friends and finds time to spend with them. I want to be a person who attracts people to me and we become friends. The best way is to be a good person, and I never stop improving being a good person. The better person I am, the better the chances I make new friends.

My friends have other friends outside me. I want to have friends in other groups, too. When I’m with a group of friends, I want to mention another group of friends. I’m able to mention a few friends. I want to mention more. It’s a small world. Maybe some of my friends know some of my other friends. Never stop meeting new people.

One of these days when I have my independence living on my own in an apartment or house, I initiate parties. Long term income is nothing without friends to spend with. Friends are more important than money. Sometimes the parties and gatherings are outdoors. I need to get there driving an Audi. My degree in accounting is a huge help to find a job to make all these happen. In the meantime, presently speaking, I make as many new friends to share my dreams with them.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: