Thursday, August 5, 2010

Positives Fri July 23-Wed Aug 4, 2010

*I began listening to Beatles when I eat breakfast. I take a break listening to classic jazz.

*Ate at a fast food Thai restaurant for the first time. Fast food Thai?!? I also ate at Aqui restaurant.

*Drank mandarin lime soda and Faygo Red Pop for the first time.

*Successfully fixed my laptop cooler pad simply buying a cheap cooler pad and using the USB cord.

*Japanese manga. Finished reading the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I caught up with the Bleach manga.

*Uploaded cosplay pics from Fanime Con and Anime Expo.

*Willow Glen Yogurt. I remember to order the child size, not the small size.

*Deposited money in the ATM for the first time.

*Finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood TV series. That series is my first anime BD purchase.

*Ate Suzy Q’s, a Hostess snack, for the first time.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: