Friday, September 25, 2009

Positives Tue Sep 8-Thur Sep 24, 2009

*Ate at St. John's Restaurant in Sunnyvale. Great place to watch sports since I don't have cable, lol ^^ Great daily specials.

*Watched 9 movie. First midnight premier.

*Purchased Blues Brothers on DVD.

*Learned new techniques to keep my teeth clean.

*It's all in the cards. Played 13, Spoons, Egyptian War, and Liverpool Rummy. It's the first and only time I played with faggots `__^

*Tried Earl Grey drink at Tap-X for first time.

*New HVAC for home.

*Played Rock Band Beatles. I was vocals XD Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and Back In The U.S.S.R. were my best songs I sang.

*Celebrated my nephew and niece birthday with my brother's family, local families, and his friends' families.

*Updated my webpage www.innovateinfinitely.com.

*Finished Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Great action at the end. Looking forward to Inkspell and Inkdeath, part II and part III.

*Attended the Monterey Jazz Festival in Monterey, CA. Ate dinner with a good friend afterwards.

*Family in San Francisco. Walked around Pier 39, Fisherman's Warf, and Ghirardelli Square. I ordered the Fudge Sundae. Delicious and rich! Then I visited Japantown and visited Viz Video building.



*First Day Of School. Fall '09 at De Anza College. I'm taking Financial Accounting 1A and Social Dance.

*Doing something different. Watering plants for my parents and at my Aunt's house.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: