Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Positives Fri Aug 28-Mon Sep 7, 2009

*Ate Japanese maple bread, New York pizza, and calzone for the first time. Ate ramen at Kahoo Ramen. First time I ate ramen since before I wore braces back in Jan '07. And I tried 5 Gum Solstice flavor and sampled tea at Teavana at Valley Fair.

*Watched Inglorious Bastards. Highly recommended! Avoid drinking milk before the movie. I snuck Junior Mints in the theatre for the first time.

*Also watched Gunfight at the OK Corral starring Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

*Purchased two portable chairs and a water bottle at REI. The portable chairs stay in the trunk for my outdoor adventures.

*Accutane. Continued taking Accutane once a day. I take it before breakfast instead of before dinner.

*Facebook has benefits. Ate free burrito at Baja Fresh, a Facebook member promo.

*Car stuff. Replaced the two outer break lights on my car. Purchased a case of Castrol oil with coupon at Kragen. No more $.50 oil rebates.

*Going back to my youth. Purchased Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak, The Ugly Duckling by Hans Christian Andersen, and Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans. I never read Where The Wild Things Are when I was a kid. I'm ready for the movie released Fri Oct 16, 2009. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOkQ4dYVaM

*Won my first Weiss Schwarz game. Chun went easy on me.

*Tried a protein bar after working out for the first time. Protein bars are expensive. I continue trying a protein bar and see what happens.

*Cleaned my retainer with Efferdent.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: