Saturday, February 7, 2009

Positives Fri Jan 30-Fri Feb 6, 2009

*Manga Marathon. Read five volumes of manga or Japanese comics.

*Took my first dance lesson with my sister who taught me. I learned the foxtrot. Want to learn more. The key is self-practice. I self-practiced for two days after my first lesson.

*Watched Super Bowl XLIII. Classic Super Bowl. Congrats to the Pittsburg Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals for making it to the Super Bowl.

*Began chewing gum. My orthodontist said I must chew gum to test my new aligned teeth under stress of eating =) I purchased Costco pack of gum.

*Purchased a shower brush to wash my back XD

*Purchased Frank Sinatra “Seduction, Sinatra Sings of Love” CD for dance self-practice ^__^

*Installed Windows XP in my cousin’s new laptop loaded with Vista. Good experience working with computers ;)

*Visited a dance event with my family. We saw two professional dancers gave a performance.

*Gaming PC officially completed. The Crucial RAM was defective. I played Crysis and the game froze. Days later, I purchased Corsair RAM at Fry’s. Crysis froze :< I exchanged the defective Corsair RAM for another Corsair RAM. I played Crysis for two hours without freezing :>

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's XLIII for the Superbowl.