Thursday, April 11, 2013

Positives Tue Mar 26-Wed Apr 10, 2013

*Interviewed for an Accounts Receivable Analyst position.

*Crammed 12 hours of online Accounting classes.

*Finished reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

*Mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors with a new mop I purchased.

*Anime Series. Finished Kotoura-San and Shinsekai Yori. Caught up with Space Brothers. An anime marathon helped.

*Drinking water with a Brita pitcher filtered water.

*Watched Taken 2 and Gone With The Wind.

*Resharpen my razor blades with the Razor Renew.

*Checked my first aid kit and batteries in the family flashlights and smoke detectors for expirations dates.

*Transferred my photos from the early 2000s into a photo album.

*Slept on 500 thread bed sheets for the first time.

*Finished watching The Big Bang Theory Season 1.

*Ate Cinnamon Brown Sugar Belvita for the first time. I also ate thankuberrymuch Girl Scout Cookie.

*Listened to Vocaloid RE: Mikus CD for the first time.

*Installed Evernote app for my smart phone.

*Purchased Re: Dial and Re: Mikus Vocaloid CDs.

No comments: