Thursday, November 12, 2009

Positives Sat Oct 31-Wed Nov 11, 2009

*Tried strawberry lime soda and gelato for the first time.

*Created a Twitter account. Tweeting is great!

*Checked first aid kit, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and flashlight batteries.

*Routine car maintenance. Tire rotation, tire with two screws fixed, and front end alignment. I may have front end alignment checked every 10,000 miles instead of 5,000 miles.

*Jogged to post office. Next time wait at least 30 minutes after a meal. Make sure my nose is clear of sinus.

*Ate at Ramen Halu for the first time. Best ramen I ate ever. Also ate at Red Brick Pizza. Pizza restaurant used non-real cheese.

*Won my first Japanese Mahjong (Riichi) hand.

*Watched Helvetica documentary. I watch again.

*Cleaned up my desk throwing away junk.

*Purchased UP! movie.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: