Saturday, October 31, 2009

Positives Mon Oct 26-Fri Oct 30, 2009

*Tried a cheaper milk brand. I saved at least a $1 a gallon. The cheaper milk is good.

*BevMo! Run. BevMo sells more than alcoholic beverages. I selected three sodas I drink for the first time. There is a decent selection of non-alcoholic beverages to expand your horizons. Avoid purchasing brand name sodas and bottle water because they're overpriced. Buy Ramune at a Chinese or Japanese store.


*Accutane. Doubled the dosage to 40mg.

*Ate at The Mini Gourmet, a 24 hour restaurant for the first time.

*Finished watching Bakemonogatari (Ghost Story).

*Helped a friend move to a new place.

*Borders Bookstore 40% coupon weekend. Purchased two Japanese comic books (manga) and checked out their free wifi with my laptop.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: