Monday, October 26, 2009

Positives Fri Sep 25-Sun Oct 26, 2009

*Played Balderdash board game for the first time.

*Learned how to play cribbage. I want to get a cribbage scoring board.

*Ate a falafel for the first time. Also drank strawberry milk for the first time.

*Also ate at La Val's pizza in Alameda, CA. The pizza place was the first time I saw Gauntlet I and Super Sprint video games. And I ate at Tsing Tao, a Chinese and Korean restaurant.

*Princess Bride. Finished reading the book. I watched the movie the next day. Highly recommended! As you wish . . .

*Pan fried tilapia fillets. I forgot to add ginger when I heated the cooking oil on the pan.


*Purchased a new pair of sneakers for casual outings. Also purchased a t-shirt. The last time I purchased a t-shirt God knows when. And I purchased a pair of jeans. The last time I wore jeans was in Aug 2005.

*I started to wear my wallet at my rear right pocket, the correct wallet pocket and I clip my cell phone on the right side of my belt. I'm now comfortable wearing shorts and pants.

*Watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Where The Wild Things Are movie.

*I now brush my teeth left handed. I read an article brushing your teeth with your opposite dominate hand is one way to keep your mind sharp.

*Hiked at Castle Rock State Park. Minor incident. My car was stuck in a ditch. I called AAA for a tow truck. Then I hiked including visiting Varian Peak and climbed on top of Goat Rock for the first time. My shorts tore and I got a replacement at REI.



*Anime marathons. Finished 07-Ghost with a marathon eps 2-8. Finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya with a marathon eps 6-14. Caught up with Fullmetal Alchemist 2 with a marathon eps 20-28. Finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

*Visited Queen's Donuts, a 24hrs donut shop. Also visited Mousier Beans, a coffee shop with wifi and power stripes.

*Found out my cell phone records video XD

*Accepted a challenge to learn Japanese Mahjong in ten days. I completed a cheat sheet to help learn.

*Tried apple and vinegar Kit Kat candy bar.

*Took my first mid-term. It was my first mid-term since I graduated San Jose State. I aced it.

*Dried clothes with Bounce for the first time since I was a kid. I think I need two sheets.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: