Thursday, March 26, 2009

Positives Wed Mar 18-Wed Mar 25, 2009

*Daylight Savings Time. Checked all flashlights, smoke detectors, and wrote list of outdated drugs to purchase for the family first aid kit.

*Purchased a Nike workout tee to compare the difference between Nike and Champion workout tees.

*Sleeping with two pillows. I heard sleeping with two pillows slows aging ^__^

*Updated my resume and cover letter and uploaded both to the major job searching websites, San Jose State University career center, and my LinkedIn account.

*Celebrated my niece's six month birthday at my brother's house. Two of my uncle's families celebrated with my family. We did two activities. The first was . . .

*. . . watched Slumdog Millionaire. Great movie. I think about reading book . . . although I should >.< The second was . . .


*. . . playing an epic Settlers of Catan. The best game I ever played so far. I played with my three cousins. The final scores were 10, 9, 9, and 8. I was the 8 =( We has a string of six 7's rolled and seven out of ten rolls were 7's. The resource shortage fluctuated like every four or five rolls. For me, there were no 8's rolled during the final stretch. I needed 8's for wheat. And I got the two worse development cards which were Road Building. Road Building cards were useless in our game.

*Created a Facebook account. Please visit my Facebook. I invite more people, respond to invites, and send more invites. I'm still working on my first post.

*A half circle, a U-turn is 180 degrees.

*Purchased new headphones for my mp3 player. The new headphones are water resistant and the cord is 2ft long, perfect when running on the treadmill at the gym.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: