Sunday, March 8, 2009

Positives Thur Feb 26-Sat Mar 7, 2009

*Visited Japantown San Francisco to register for the Cherry Blossoms Parade.

*Ate Foster Farms chicken nuggets for the first time.

*Mini marathon. Watched all 13 episodes of Natsume Yuujinchou. Two episodes on Sat and ten episodes on Sun.

*Lost another 2 pounds since following the beginning weight program and cardio workout.

*Prepared my taxes to give to the family tax advisor.

*Caught up on Tsubasa Chronicles comics (manga). Next is Full Metal Alchemist.



*Purchased a gym shirt after wearing white t-shirts since 1998. The gym shirt kept my dry. I purchase more.

*My Dad showed me how to use the family SLR digital camera. Need to buy spare battery and more compact flash cards.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: