Monday, October 13, 2008

Positives Sat Oct 11-Sun Oct 12, 2008

*Attended No Name Anime Club to watch anime in a library.

*Purchased men’s sleep wear set and wear for the first time.

*Watched Godfather Part I. It was hard to recognize Al Pacino, Robert Duvall, James Caan, and Diane Keaton. Part II is next weekend ^__^

*Acquired new jacket for chilly days. My old jacket is for emergencies in my car >.<

*Purchased new light jacket for cold days at Mervyns. 50% off regular price $-)

*Purchased a new bed sheet set for my bed. Nice and comfy =__=

*Shopped with my Dad buying the light jacket and bed sheet set. Dad is sick and needed fresh air. We also went to Safeway for groceries.

*Cleaned up my room removing and recycling junk.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: