Monday, October 6, 2008

Any Success Finding Yourself?

I’m happy I’m one step closer to finding myself. What did I find? I realized I had been an immature good guy. I realized I need to grow up and mature. I have lots of catching up. It’s time to grow up and be a man. Many people think I’m cool and I’m a nice guy. I’m glad to hear those first impressions ^__^ I now have to act, to behave, to gain knowledge, and to have the mentality of a mature man.

I continue to be 100% alcoholic and drug free. I continue to seek everyone’s opinions about me. I continue to find new hobbies and new lifestyles. I continue to meet new people. I continue to start conversations by asking questions. I continue to find weaknesses and do research to work on my weaknesses. I continue to try anything new. If I need to spend money, I consider spending as an investment. And I continue to make mistakes and learn from the mistakes.

I rewrote my introduction. Here is the old introduction:

My name is Raymond Mar, and I’m lost and I’m a wimp. I’m a good guy working to be a better guy and I’m a terrible guy working to be a great guy. My indefinite goal is to find who I am. I’m open minded and I seek people’s thoughts and knowledge how they live their lives. I make mistakes and I do stupid moves which I learn when realized. I have a positive and optimistic attitude. My behavior is maturing. My wisdom is growing. I recently learned never taking anything and anyone for granted.

Here is the new introduction:

My name is Raymond Mar, and I had been an immature good guy. My indefinite goal, my personal project is to find who I am, a mature good guy. I’m open minded. I let everyone be themselves because I want them to be so I learn their thoughts, knowledge, and experiences. I make mistakes and I do stupid moves I learn when realized. I have a positive and optimistic attitude. I want to try anything new. My behavior is maturing. My wisdom is growing. Never take anything and anyone for granted.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: