Tuesday, July 6, 2021

All Is Well Earning Happiness While Working Quietly

The regular blog readers know my personal problems from my Innovating Common Knowledge blog. I'm long-term unemployed. I live with my parents. I'm like a George Costanza from Seinfeld. I also have lifetime problems or personal weaknesses. I'm heat sensitive. I can't tread water. My short-term memory is poor. I have few friends. These problems aren't nothing in comparison to bigger world problems. I'm not homeless because my ex-wife kicked me out. I'm not a corrupt politician. I don't work at a borderline illegal company. I'm not losing brain cells.

Life goes on. Motivation is strong. I job search five days a week. I self-job train five days a week or six days a week. I teach myself life skills such as tying knots, using a ratchet strap, and using a navigation compass. I'm improving my cooking skills. I exercise four days a week. I sleep eight hours a night. I read books. I write blogs. I'm one step closer to become a self-trained genius at the end of the day.

Today's blog is another bullshit blog from the past. However, I allow today's bullshit blog as a reminder my life is not that bad. Today's blog is a reassurance, a comfort, and a brief time-out I'm doing something good.

No comments: