Thursday, December 31, 2015

Positives Sat Dec 28-Wed Dec 30, 2015

*Watched A Christmas Story, San Andreas, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I, and Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens.

*Backed Luxor 2 Flashlight from Kickstarter.

*Ate Special K Vanilla Almond cereal, pumpkin pound cake, and Applewood Bacon broiling in the oven for the first time.

*Completed my first data analyst consulting assignment.

*Washed my hair with Head & Shoulders Old Spice for the first time.

*Purchased a Surefire 6P LED bulb replacement and an Owl Tac Flashlight.

*Played four round Mahjong (Riichi) for the first time.

*Watched training videos on Agile.

*Fixed my headliner tearing off in my car using carpet tape.

*Cleaned the house.

*Satisfied reading Key Performance Indicators by David Parmenter.

*Phone interviewed for a Business/Data Analyst position.

*Merry Christmas.

No comments: