Monday, August 17, 2015

Go To Sleep Because You're Tired

I'm not tired because of fatigued. I'm tired because I'm 41 years old still living at home with my parents. I have been tired since Jan 2013. I have little friends. I'm unemployed; although, I worked two contract jobs. My household is boring. I do the best I can to bring excitement in my home.

My life is stalled. My life is limited. I require strength to live each day with energy. I job search six days a week. I learn new job skills and refresh my existing job skills six days a week. I work out at the gym four days a week. I find time to write blogs, cook, read, watch a movie, watch or listen to sports . . . do something, anything to stay active. Boredom or inactivity is a soul killer.

I'm fucking tired. All five qualities are tired of the Raymond Mar human being: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial. In particular, I'm tired earning crappy wages financially speaking. I paid my dues. I did my time working my two contract jobs. The time is now I must rise up the career ladder. I refuse data entry positions. I have nothing to lose.

There's hope optimistically speaking. The hell I'm experiencing is temporarily. I'm going to find my heaven. I'm going to find a permanent job; however, I accept a contract position as long as it strengthens my resume. I'm going to live independently. I'm going to find new friends. I'm not giving up. If I give up, then I live with my parents lonely forever. I never give up. I play my Raymond Mar biggest break life card today.

No comments: