Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quiz: Pop Culture

I read an article on the San Francisco Bay Area pop culture that inspired me to blog today's quiz. Good luck!

1. Which 1980s action TV show did my brother and I watch religiously and play with their toys?
a. The Dukes Of Hazzard
b. The A-Team
c. Knight Rider
d. T.J. Hooker

2. Which of the following TV series did my girlfriend introduce me? I watched at least one season of each series. (Choose two.)
a. Band Of Brothers
b. The Big Band Theory
c. Blue Bloods
d. Breaking Bad
e. Burn Notice

3. Name the artist I purchased my first CD?
a. Mariah Carey
b. Celine Dion
c. Michael Jackson
d. Billy Joel

4. Name the band I watched live at AT&T Park in July 2010?
a. Paul McCartney
b. Steve Miller Band
c. Bruce Springsteen
d. U2

5. How many times did I watch Titanic in total?
a. 2
b. 3
c. 5

6. Identify the year I did the following:
a. First time I watched a movie at a drive-thru?
b. First time I watched a movie out of California?
c. First time I watched a 3D movie?
d. First time I watched a movie outdoors?
e. First time I watched Batman Begins?

7. What is my favorite ballet?
a. Coppelia
b. Swan Lake
c. The Nutcracker

8. What anime series did I watch in the USA that made me become an anime fan?
a. Starblazers
b. Robotech
c. Sailor Moon
d. Noozles

9. My parents took me to see a movie while I was sick. If I wasn't sick, I could have attended a birthday party. Name the movie.
a. E.T.
b. Tron
c. Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan
d. The Secret Of Nimh

10. I saw Star Wars episodes 4, 5, or 6 in the movie theaters?
a. True
b. False

11. Bonus: How many AFI's Top 100 Films from their 1997 list did I watch? (+/-5 range)

No comments: