Thursday, November 24, 2011

Who Do You Want To Give Thanks?

Today is Thanksgiving Day. I want to give thanks to some people. My shoutouts:

*My parents and family. I’m still down and living at home. Everything is okay as long as I continue to do my share in the house. I’m ready to go when the moment says so. I thank my sister for introducing me to ballroom dancing.

*Alien cat. It’s almost a year we’re dating. More adventures and experiences to seek.

*The guys. mDuo13, Tsubasa, Spiritsnare, Last Exlir, Appu, gmontem, and Chun. Anime, board games, video games, J-Pop, and talking about the little things in life. There are more out there and we experience them.

*The cosplayers. Kimu, Captain Mom, Shokora, Ginryuu, Duo Monkey, Dee, Evelyn, Seattle group, Eliteslayer, SoCal FMA cosplayers, CLAMP cosplayers, and many more. Anime cons are fun being with everyone.

*Thundercloud. AD&D and other RPGs, stocks, books, and the Washington Canada trips.

*Alien cat’s friends. We need to have more game nights.

*Punkbuster. Bodybuilding.com and battle.net.

*Arashi. Some teens are wiser than adults.

*De Anza. Good memories and good opportunities. I made a few new friends. I also met a variety of classmates from recently graduated high school to students my age going back to school. The accounting department is solid.

*Colliers staff during my finals months. I think the years together were the best staff with all-star performance. I have complements to all the brokers treating me professionally.

*And everyone else I met with a connection and a where and when I met you in my life. There are always thanks.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: