Saturday, December 25, 2010

Positives Tue Dec 14-Fri Dec 24, 2010

*Ate at Siam Royal, a Thai restaurant in Downtown Palo Alto.

*Completed the first aid kit, flashlight, fire extinguisher, and smoke detector check.

*Purchased a money clip wallet. It’s useful when I need the bare minimum driver license, cash, and needed cards.

*Tried Safeway potato chips and sparking sodas for the first time. I also tried Merci Chocolate and a strietzl at Andersen Bakery.

*Deposited a check in the ATM for the first time. Fast and convenient.

*Ate at Sushi Factory since March. The menus are like I’m in a Chinese restaurant lol.

*Purchased Inception movie. I also purchased a table cloth for my card table. Bed Bath & Beyond earned more respect for me.

*Slept on a new pillow. There are different pillows for different sleepers.

*Updated my webpage Innovate Infinitely.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: