Sunday, April 11, 2010

Do I Need Cosmetic Surgery To Look Handsome?

The answer is no. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being handsome, I rate myself a 2. I know I'm not the best looking guy on the planet. My orthodontic treatment is almost complete. I'm wearing a retainer. I finished taking Accutane to solve my acne, blackheads, and whiteheads problem. I'm following a post-Accutane treatment. I rate myself a 4 after treatment is completed.

All is not lost. I believe I have everything to gain. I believe the older I get, the better I look—I become handsome climbing the scale. Here are some famous men I think the older they get, the more handsome they become: Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Johnny Depp, and George Clooney. For females, Jennifer Aniston is the only woman I think of. I'm not sure she ever had plastic surgery. I really don't know. Christina Applegate is a maybe.

Watch the movie, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" starring Depp. He looked younger and really different. We all know Ford from Star Wars, Connery from James Bond movies, and Clooney from ER. I think Jennifer Aniston looked average in the early seasons of Friends.

I workout at the gym. Working out slows the aging process. I continue to grow old, I start to become handsome, and I stay fit.

I Continue To Innovate And Change Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: