Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Are My Desires?

Let's ask the question again. What are my desires? My desires are to continue growing up and finding who am I. Am I a kind person? Can I be nasty and kind? Can I be funny and silly and serious and smart? I want to be strong. I want to be successful and continue being successful and stronger. I want to catch up what I missed in my past from eating a new food to parachuting off an airplane.

I want to meet new people. I want new memories. I want to learn new skills. I want to innovate and change continuously. I want a new look on my face. Honestly, I don't like my face with acne and blackheads. Most people who look at me think I'm anti-social, too quiet, and too nice.

I want to move out. I don't know when. I don't know how. I don't even have the money. I'm going back to school to help me make the desire come true.

Some of my desires are open-ended and some are specific. One part of life is the unknowns, the mysteries in life. I say another desire is to seek the unknowns and mysteries in my life and solve them.

I ask the same question indefinitely as I continue to live my optimistic and soon to be happy life!

I Continue To Innovate Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: