Thursday, June 11, 2009

Positives Thur June 4-Wed June 10, 2009

*Began sewing baby pants for my nephew. The sewing is practice for two more anime costumes.

*Attended free salsa lesson in Japantown Downtown San Jose. It's interesting and I attend more lessons to see if it's worth going there regularly.

*Played card game "Lifeboat" for the first time.

*Hung out with Appu and gmontem. We watched IP Man and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. We played Settlers of Catan watching Wheel of Fortune and then Star Trek.


*For the first time: drank chocolate milk and ate Toblerone.

*Somewhat positive. My braces were supposed to be removed on Tue June 9. My ortho delayed the removal at least two months. Want to get it correctly the first time ^__^

*Played Team Fortress 2 (TF2). The last time I played was the first week of March. It was a good time to distract myself.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: