Saturday, January 1, 2011

What Were Your Raymond Mar Life Key Moments?

There are moments in my life I realized something new. It was like I powered up in a video game or leveled up playing role playing games. It was like I earned a promotion in Raymond Mar. I became a new person. I became wiser. My soul became brighter. Life was going my way. I earned more luck and good fortunes.

Here are the key moments in my life that changed me and continues to influence me today since 2000:

*September 2002: My co-worker at Colliers introduced me to Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad, Poor Dad book. I became interested in reading books and learning financial education. Other moments included buying and selling on eBay and my manager was fired. The lesson I learned when my manager was fired was if you’re a nobody, you’re going to be treated as a nobody.

*September 2004: I wore a costume for the first time in an anime convention. I have worn a costume thereafter. I attend anime conventions with friends, meeting new people, and making new friends. I meet new people and make new friends even outside anime conventions.

*October 2008: I realized I must grow up. I must act and behave as a grown up. I must wise up and stop acting naive. I continue to grow up and catch up from the years I was an idiot.

*December 2010: 2010 continues from October 2008. There are new experiences, new adventures, and new knowledge in the years to come.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: