Friday, January 21, 2011

Positives Thur Jan 6-Thur Jan 20, 2011

*Drank JAL Sky Time, a drink served in the JAL or Japanese airlines airplanes.

*Played Perplex City for the first time. I purchased Perplex City. Thank you mDuo13 for the recommendation.

*Ate Trade Joe’s frozen pizza Pizza Palermo’s, Melty Blend candy, and Cinnamon Blast Cheerios for the first time. I also ate Total cereal for the first time since I was a child. There was a $2 cereal sale I take advantage to eat different cereals.

*Watched Chinatown, Grease, and Rear Window movies.

*Finished anime series for fall season: Ika Musume, MM!, and Soredemo Machi Wa Mawatteiru.

*In Mountain View, I ate at New Mongolian BBQ, walked around downtown for the first time since I was a child, and the Mountain View Cal Train station moment was very memorable.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: