Thursday, January 6, 2011

Positives Sat Dec 25, 2010-Wed Jan 5, 2011

*Christmas Day. Celebrated with my parents, brother’s family, and one of my uncle’s family from Southern California.

*Also on Christmas Day, we drank cranberry sparkling cider for the first time.

*Tried eggnog and a blueberry tart for the first time.

*Rode the cable car in San Francisco for the first time. We rode from Market and Powell to Hyde and Beach.

*Repaired my crack on my windshield. Insurance paid for the repair.

*Got new maps for my car. Three years was a good time to update my road maps. I think four years could be good.

*Finished reading Lord Of The Flies by William Golding.

*First Day Of School. I’m taking Intermediate Accounting Part 2, Introduction To Business, and Social Dance.

*Played Guesstures and Set board games for the first time.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: