Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What Is The Greatest Moment You Want To Experience?

There are two. The first greatest moment I want to experience is my braces are removed. I have straight teeth and the best smile. I'm going to wear a retainer for either two or three years. I forgot. Straight teeth and a nice smile are huge for me. People who wore braces told me they gained more confidence. And I want to whiten my teeth. I seek my ortho for advice and suggestions. I anticipate my braces are removed January 2010.

The second greatest moment is my face is free of blackheads and acne. In addition to my face having blackheads and acne when oil and dead skin cells clog up my pores, I believe I have blackheads and acne because I'm still a child, a kid—I have the mentality of a child who needs to grow up. I'm taking Tazorac in the morning and Benzoyl Peroxide at night topical creams. Grow up, dammit! I don't know when my face is free of blackheads and acne.

In a way, my greatest moment is a handsome face without plastic surgery ^_^

Edit 10/14/08: Grammar errors XD

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: