Sunday, October 26, 2008

Positives Tue Oct 21-Sat Oct 25, 2008

*Lost three pounds the last time I checked my weight at the gym.

*Updated my webpage Innovate Infinitely.

*Completed draft templates for my department's quarterly report.

*Another busy week at work. Work kept me busy during the daytimes and taking a time out from my life outside work ~~

*Reorganized my book shelf and gathered old electronics for recycling on Sat morning.

*Moved all my anime fansubs to my 500GB external hard drive and backed up data to my other flash drives.

*Purchased video card for my new PC on sale and new headphones which is water resistance for working out. My old headphones the rubber securing the headphone on my ear broke.

*Purchased two new sportshirts and a wool top coat. And purchased a new bed sheet set.
Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: