Friday, October 17, 2008

Positives Thur Oct 16-Fri Oct 17, 2008

*Completed 95% of my surveys assignment I started on Monday. Work was normal on Thursday and light today.

*Also completed my initial research building a new PC. I read articles I printed and it’s time to browse and shop.

*Caught up on my emails from earlier in the week.

*Take out for dinner. Going for Chinese for my Dad and I. Why were there so many cars on a Friday night after commute hours? WTH! And the roads I drove were roads not used to drive out of town.

*Caught up on my expense database. My expense database tracks my expenses including gas, food, anime, and bare necessities. I thought about the year 2008 going faster than 2007 because it felt like yesterday I finished my Dec 07 bills :P

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: