Monday, December 26, 2011

10 Question And 55 Answers

I ask myself 10 questions and the number of answers per question is the numbered question. It’s self-explanatory when you start reading. Here we go:

1. How many Mahjong (Riichi) games I won? One.

2. What college degrees do I have? B.S. Economics and A.A. Accounting.

3. What companies I work at after I graduated San Jose State? Grubb & Ellis, Colliers International, and Cisco.

4. Where did I visit in the United States? Nevada, Arizona, Washington, and Oregon.

5. What video games did I complete on your PC? Command & Conquer, Team Fortress 2, Crysis, StarCraft 2, and Portal.

6. What Simpsons volumes do I own? Volumes 1, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9. I need more Simpsons.

7. Where did I visit in San Francisco for the first time? Rode the cable car, walked around Union Square, visited Crissy Field, walked the Golden Gate Bridge, visited The Palace Of Fine Arts (since 1988), shopped at the Fillmore Shopping District, and hiked on Angel Island.

8. Who did I where a costume at anime conventions? Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles, Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach, Chrono Harlaown from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Haku from Spirited Away, Ikkaku Madarame from Bleach, Allen Walker from D. Gray Man, and Medic from Team Fortress 2.

9. List the last nine books I read: Animal House by George Orwell, The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick, Around The World In Eighty Days by Jules Verne, The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger, The Wind In The Willows by Kenneth Grahame, Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, The Season by Patricia Hornung and Robin Moore, To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee, and The Old Man And The Sea by Ernest Hemingway.

10. Share ten items in My Bucket List: Weekend at Carmel, skydive, hike at Big Basin, European trip to England, San Francisco Embarcadero walk, find a job, move out, drive an Audi A6, ride the Santa Clara County Lightrail, and visit the City of Pacifica.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: