Thursday, December 3, 2009

Positives Fri Nov 20-Wed Dec 2, 2009

*Played video games at Golfland for the first time in 2009. I played Razing Storm, a shooting game.

*More Ovaltine, Please. Drank the chocolate for the first time since I was a kid.

*Played Rat A Tat Cat card game for the first time.

*Purchased a squeegee for my car. My last squeegee the handle broke.

*Visited Gilroy Gardens with family.

*Met a friend from Southern California since last Thanksgiving. We ate at Yumi Yogurt.

*Caught up on writing blogs. Expect more blogs to be posted. I write a blog idea on paper. The problem was either I thought of a better blog idea and choose to write it or there was no time to write my backlog of blogs.

*Happy Thanksgiving Day. My family and I celebrated at my brother's place. We ate turkey. We watched our traditional movie, "Planes, Trains & Automobiles." I did different activities including playing video games and playing more video games.

*Black Friday Best Deals. Purchased GPS, a leaf blower, and 2.1 speakers. I looked at the Sunday ads following Black Friday. The Sunday ads deals sucked.

*Ate dinner at Clover, the first time I ate dinner. Usually, I buy their bakery breads. The dinner was delicious. I realized coffee is not for me.

*Went to Aki's Bakery and purchased a huge chocolate chip cookie and a cinnamon twist. Both were delicious. I can't wait to try their cakes.

*Registered for Winter Quarter '10 at De Anza college. I'm taking Financial Accounting II, Payroll and Business Taxes, Peachtree Software Training, Social Dance, and Beginning Singing. Beatles Rock Band!

*Participated in my dance classes Dance Demonstration, a dance event held once every quarter session. I danced the Nite Club Two Step and Cha Cha Cha.

I Continue To Innovate Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: