Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Letter Of The Day Is "I"

*I like taking naps. Everyone should even at work.

*I'm clumsy at love, but I'm a quick learner.

*I plan ahead. If my plans aren't working, I either rewrite the plan or forget it.

*I always find ways to avoid the usual daily life. I'm open to new ideas.

*I make mistakes and learn to be a better person.

*I enjoy both the indoors and the outdoors. Sometimes I feel like watching TV in the family room. Sometimes I feel like watching a movie in the theatre.

*I have the nerd and geek inside me.

*I'm a straightforward person. I suck at lying; although, I'm improving the little white lies ;)

*I enjoy random walking with random conversations. Quiet walking bothers me.

*I workout three days a week. Two days weights and one day cardio.

*I'm a do it now person.

*I'm a night (knight) driver.

*I actually like shopping. Reasons include I'm out of the house, I see the latest trends, and I see any goods I use with practical reasons. I never buy goods I see as junk in the future.

*I prefer to avoid eating Americanized Chinese food.

*I like to talk or I like to listen. I don't like silence.

*I eat hot dogs and fries plain.

*I wear boxers.

*I live life 80% with my gut feeling and 20% critical thinking.

*I began my wonder years in eighth grade. I'm a late bloomer.

I Continue To Innovate Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: