Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Positives Sun Mar 8-Tue Mar 17, 2009

*Ate graham crackers for the first time in a long, long time.

*Finished reading Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary.



*Cooked pork teriyaki from frozen pork.

*Improved my shaving by shaving with the grain and then against the grain. Now I have a smooth shave. Still need practice.

*Updated my webpage Innovate Infinitely. I could rename my webpage Innovate Infinitely 1.1 with the little, but significant updates.


*Ate Costco nonfat yogurt for the first time.

*Purchased new boxer underwear from The Gap. Man, Calvin Klein boxers are expensive at Macys. I wait for sale `__^

*Finished reading Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

*Played Risk board game for the first time in a long, long time with Appu, Chun, and Spiritsnare.

*Attended Nor Cal Cosplay photoshoot in Hakone Japanese Garden in Saratoga, CA.



*Watched Coraline 3D with Appu and gmontem.

*Watched Black Hawk Down, my first time I watched a movie on Blu Ray with Appu and gmontem. Also we watched Hellboy II.



*Ate white dragon roll sushi for the first time.

*Registered for classes at De Anza College Spring Quarter'09. I'm on the waiting list for Beginning Japanese and Social Dance I Part I. I signed up for Social Dance I Part II and Strength Development, my backup classes. If I get one or all of my waiting list classes, I drop out one or all of my backup class.





*Triple Play Dinner. I cooked three dinner with the frozen chicken. I used the George Foreman grill, stir fry on the wok, and cooked soup on the stove.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: