Sunday, August 6, 2017

Prelude Going To Paint

I helped paint inside a house for a family friend in Jul 2017. I hate painting. I helped a good family friend. I made the correct choice. I wrote the notes for today's blog while I patiently wait to fall asleep early for the first day of painting.

Could sleeping earlier be a preview for an upcoming event? Possibly. What is the upcoming event? A new job? I hope so. The time before I fell asleep I did nothing. I rested my brain. Time went by fast while my brain activity in leisure mode.

I ate lunch at 11:30am on the first day of painting. It was an early lunch I never ate early in years. I ate dinner at 6:00pm. It was an early dinner I never ate early in years excluding eating at restaurants. Otherwise, I have been eating lunch at 3pm and dinner at 8pm. Also, I came home exhausted. I couldn't learn new job skills, read a book, and check emails; however, I continued job searching. Could not learning job skills or coming home exhausted be a preview for a new job coming soon? Possibly. One of my two vows is minimizing stress. The second vow is money doesn't control my life. Ironically, I'm reducing stress coming home relaxing my brain instead of learning new job skills and going to sleep early like a school night.

I remember the events painting when I get my next job. These preludes serve as a guide how to live my life when I go back to work.

No comments: