Saturday, December 29, 2012

Positives Sun Dec 16-Fri Dec 28, 2012

*Upgraded the firmware for my camera.

*Created an Excel log for my job searching.

*Walked along the Fulton Street Christmas home decorations in Palo Alto, CA.

*Played Gauntlet Of Fools card board game for the first time.

*Visited the Town Of Woodside, CA and drove along Candy Lane in Redwood City, CA.

*Watched The Great Escape and Django.

*Also, I watched a Blu-Ray movie on a Blu-Ray player for the first time.

*Look at my first meme and second revision I created below.


*Anime marathon. Watched 9 episodes of Space Brothers.

*Merry Christmas!

*Shopped at the Vacaville Outlets for the first time. Also in Vacaville, CA, I visited Nut Tree where I ate at Fenton's Ice Cream for the first time.

*TV marathon. Watched 8 episodes of The Shield Season 2.

*Ate at Spice Thai & Kitchen Bar and Isabella's Restaurant for the first time. Isabella's is a Peruvian South American restaurant.

*Drank Inca Kola for the first time.

No comments: