Saturday, July 21, 2012

Positives Wed July 4-Fri July 20, 2012

*New Innovate Infinitely Blog template.

*Ate Dutch style bread and Japanese milk chocolate for the first time.

*Installed a new SSD hard drive on my laptop.

*My laptop's new SSD installed with Windows 7 made me clean up and reorganized my desk.

*The San Francisco Embarcadero Urban Hike. Walked along The Embarcadero including visiting Coit Tower and China Basin for the first time. And I rode a trolley for the first time.

*Major cleaning my house.

*Watched The Hunger Games movie.

*Attended The San Jose Obon Festival and . . .

* . . . I played Bingo for the first time.

*Ate at Sushi 88 restaurant for the first time.

*Played Kingsburg board game for the first time.

*Watched the second season of Malcolm In The Middle.

No comments: