Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feeding Off One Another

The answer to the question is the question for the next. I start with an event in 2009.

*2009. What classes did you take at De Anza? Strength development, social dance, and beginning accounting.

*Social dance. What was the first dance you learned? Fox trot taught by my sister.

*Fox trot. What type of dances do you like? Smooth.

*Smooth. Name a song from Michael Jackson? Smooth Criminal.

*Criminal. Fact: one of my favorite shows I watch to waste time is Cops.

*Cops. Fact: take pictures of police cars is one of my favorite hobbies.

*Hobbies. What are your longest hobbies you have done? Play video games and watch anime.

*Video games. What is your all time favorite arcade game? Gauntlet II.

*Gauntlet II. Where did you play Gauntlet II for the first time? Chuck E. Cheese in 1986.

*1986. My homeroom teachers were Mrs. Greene and Mr. Mahn in sixth grade.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: