Friday, July 9, 2010

Positives Thur June 3-Thur July 8, 2010

*Watched animation and short movies at De Anza Film Animation show. Then some of us went to Outback Steakhouse. It was my second time at Outback. The food was actually good. It was a wonderful night afterwards.

*Danced the Rumba for the first time.

*New workout schedule when I have short time. I split my exercises into arms one day and cardio and legs another day. My workout schedule continues to improve.

*Cooked steak with garlic & bell pepper spice. I'm trying new spices.

*Ate at Potsticker King for the first time. The potstickers are huge.

*Finished Spring '10 quarter.

*Played Pandemic board game for the first time.

*Attended Anime Expo '10 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Good con. After AX, we visited Little Tokyo and Harris Ranch restaurant and inn.

*Won my first Mah Jong (Riichi) round.

*Cleaned and rearranged my room.

I Continue To Innovate And Change Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: