Friday, July 23, 2010

Positives Fri July 9-Thur July 22, 2010

*Attended Paul McCartney's Up And Coming Tour at AT&T Park.

*Ate cold Pop Tarts and Baby Ruth Crisp candy bar, and drank Lipton Pure Leaf Green Tea With Honey for the first time.

*Finished watching the anime series Durarara, Angel Beats, and Working.

*Watched Inception movie. Sweet dreams XD I also watched This Is Spinal Tap. That was a stupid funny movie!

*Tried Baby Ruth crisp candy bar.

*Cooked using Harris Ranch marinade for the first time.

*My PC crashed. I installed Windows 7, the first time I use the latest operation system. I also purchased a new hard drive. My current hard drive was low on memory. Thanks to Appu and my dad for assistance.

*Updated my Yelp.

I Continue To Innovate And Change Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: