Thursday, February 26, 2009

Positives Thur Feb 19-Wed Feb 25, 2009



*Made a pizza trying Boboli for the first time. I used leftover sauce from last night’s crook pot dinner. Never buy shredded cheese in markets. Never. The cheese includes the ingredient Calcium Sulfate to prevent the shredded cheese from sticking together. The ingredient makes the cooked pizza oily and disgusting. My Mom told me the info she got from America’s Test Kitchen. Spreading the word. It’s worth your time to buy cheese whole and shred yourself. I try again later.

She was very helpful ;)

*Purchased Dreamweaver CS4 to help me learn the program.

*Won Settlers of Catan for just the second time. I’m playing wiser and seeing the game with my mind.

*Played Team Fortress 2 (TF2) PC game. The last time I played TF2 was the last week of Dec 2008. Playing TF2 is fun. The problem is I have less time to read, read and catch up on manga, read books, cook meals, and watch anime.

*Uploaded YouTube video. Video is KRON 4 News did a news article at Fanime Con 2002.

*Tried Jack In The Box taco. It’s all grease :P

*Helped a friend with Economics homework. I made supply and demand chart sketches and I upload on my webpage for my next update.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: