Thursday, February 12, 2009

Positives Sat Feb 7-Wed Feb 11, 2009

*Celebrated Chinese New Year with family. Played The Settlers Of Catan with my cousins ^__^

*Started to take accutane, an acne medication.

*Finished reading “The Road” by Cormac McCarthy. The movie stars Viggo Mortensen to be released Summer 2009.

*Officially completed my Gaming PC. I installed Firefox, the last program on my list of programs needed. The third 2x2GB RAM is working after two 2x2GB defective RAM.

*Completed my 2008 expense database tracking all my expenses. I also completed my Jan 2009 expenses. I watch my expenses carefully and spend less $-)

*Created My Yelp account http://inin.yelp.com

*Ate at Pepper Lunch with Appu for the first time. I ordered the chicken udon soup because I wanted to eat light. I eat there again ordering the curry after my braces are removed. And I order the hamburger steak.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: