Thursday, November 13, 2008

Positives Sat Nov 8-Wed Nov 12, 2008

*Replaced all flashlights with new batteries. I checked the flashlight batteries when daylight savings begins and ends. I choose to replace all batteries instead of checking batteries for voltage.

*Watched The 40 Year Old Virgin movie. If you’re 40 and over and barring medical conditions and you can’t drive, grow up and learn how to drive. And I own one PVC figure ~~

*Purchased leather jacket and slippers to wear around the house. Also purchased another new pair of shoes and a new tablecloth for the dining room table.

*Tried cranberry juice for the first time. I like it cold and with ice. Thank you Hot Fuzz movie =D

*Checked smoke alarms and replaced batteries.

*My short paragraph was published in the local newspaper. The article ask readers to share what we discovered by completing the sentence, “Recently, I discovered . . .” (Pic below)



*Finished quarterly reports for my department. Finally!

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: