Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Explain A New First In 2016 And 2017

Jan 1, 2018 was the first time the years 2016 and 2017 were bad years from Jan 1 to Dec 31. It was expected. Nobody can avoid consecutive bad years in his or her life. 2013 and 2014 were bad years both ended well. 2015 was a good year. The last time I experienced a bad year from Jan 1 to Dec 31 was 2007. Is it possible 2018 brings three consecutive bad years? Yes. I hope not.

The new year starts over again. Super Bowl and Chinese New Year in Feb. Speaking of NFL football, the 2017-2018 NFL season went by fast. NBA Finals are in June, and the NBA season is close to the half way point. Outside sports, taxes in Apr, checkups, new bedsheets, routine maintenances, children's after school activates, new school years, etc. For me, I continue my weekday routines cooking, job searching, learning new job skills, exercising, reading books, brush my teeth, check emails, eat three healthy meals, and sleep. The best I can do is stay active, avoid boredom, and keep my eyes open for lucky opportunities. I'm not settling.

I speak on behalf of those down on their luck in 2016 and 2017: keep moving forward. It's the best we can do. Trust yourself. Trust life somehow finds a way to help you. Good luck!

No comments: